Monday, April 29, 2013


Hi too everyone,

I'm back

All of you that have been on this site or may see this site in the future may or may have not noticed by looking at the dates of my blog posts I have been away for a very long time... Due to some major health issues and family deaths I have not had the time nor the inclination to keep up with the blog...

But a new spring is upon us and I have many new plants and a lot of new additions too my garden and a lot of information to give my readers and perhaps new followers and so I will attempt once again too keep everyone who comes here or reads my posts supplied with new information and hopefully one and all will gain something from it and learn and maybe even have some fun along the way as you follow what will hopefully this time be a long and fruitful blog and I truly hope that the articles and posts that I add here for you will not only inspire you but help you to understand this as possibly one of the most rewarding hobbies in the plant kingdom.

http://thelivingbonsai.blogspot.com

Harold Yearout.


No comments: