Thursday, December 22, 2005

Abundance of Golden gate Ficus




Hi to all of my readers I have put together a very special offer for all of you that might be interested in getting started with collecting bonsai.

I have this year a real over abundance of Golden Gate Ficus and I need to make more room in my green houses.

So my need to make this necessary room can be your opportunity to get one of these plants that have been trained already for nearly seven years.

Although it is too late now to get one for the Christmas season you can still get one for your self or a friend and enjoy it for years to come.

I have taken a picture here of what these plants look like but please remember that each plant is in a way almost like a person and they all have there own slight differences. They vary little from plant to plant and the plants will not be much at all different from the one you see here in this picture.

Your plant might be larger but never smaller and it could vary slightly in the trunk curve and be even more curved for added beauty. What may be different if anything at all might be the pot size and color as I have so many of these Ficus that I could not possibly take a picture of each one.

So you may see a blue pot in the picture but you may receive a plant that could very well be in a brown pot or a tan colored pot or green you get the idea. The picture here simply can not do justice to what these wonderful Ficus are really like and the beautiful looking markings in the trunks and the fantastic bright green of there leaves.

With your added attention and continued care these Ficus plants will grow on to be one of your favorite bonsai in time and surly they will command the attention of anyone who sees one of these plants in your collection.

If you are at all interested in getting one of these plants then contact me with your shipping details and I will ship one to you as fast as possible. Usually from the time I get the order and the plant gets into your hands takes about a week and a half total turn around time.

I only ship a couple of days during the week so as to avoid any time that the plants might get held over a weekend sitting in a UPS truck or warehouse in which case they might dry out and then it would not arrive to you in the best of health and so I always ship as fast as possible and most of the time by three day air select.

One of these Ficus can be shipped to you including shipping and handling for only $44.95 and believe me that's a real bargain as these Ficus are about 7 to 10 years old and even if I do toot my own horn I think that there just absolutely beautiful.

Your plant will be delivered to you packaged carefully to avoid any spilliage of the earth it is potted in and to you will also receive plant care instructions for your plant.

Thanks for taking a look and have a wonderful and healthy holiday and return as always in 2006 for more articles and bargains on my favorite of all plants the wonderful living bonsai.

Oh and PS: If you would like to really ensure that your plant gets delivered right into your hands at your door step then it is wise to require a signature other wise UPS will simply drop the package at your door and drive a way.

If this is not practical because you may be at work and not at home then simply ask your employer if you can have it delivered to you at your work place. This would also alleviate the need for your signature.

UPS now charges $2.00 more per package for required signatures. The package is automatically insured so no worry there.

Respectfully yours, Harold Yearout

Contact me at h.yearout@gmail.com with the subject line of purchase bonsai:

No comments: