Sunday, December 11, 2005

Bald Cypress starter trees in a forest planting


Here are some bald cypress that I bought this last year close to the end of the season and it was simply to late to do much with them at that time other than put them into a pot and keep them until spring rolls around again.

I will begin to create a forest planting with these young starter tress this next spring and I will work them into a nice shallow pot at that time suitable for a penjing style type bonsai planting with some rock and other small materials.

I will at that time repost these same trees after I have transformed them into a nice forest type bonsai planting.

But at least you can get some what of an idea what you could do with these lovely trees by creating your own forest planting.

Please note that these pictures were taken while these trees still had there needles and they do not look like this at all now because they have lost all of there growth for the winter months.

But I wanted you to be able to see what these trees look like during the normal growing season and not in the winter months. They are now bald of there beautiful needles as there name implies bald cypress.

If you have any questions that you are unsure about of or would like my help with in any way with this type of project or any other that centers around bonsai feel free to ask me here or contact me.

You'll have to wait until spring to create one of these wonderful forest plantings but trust me you will have a fantastic looking starter bonsai if you do.

If you would like to try your hand at one of these beautiful type of plantings and create your very own great looking bonsai forest then check out a fantastic offer that I have found for you today go right now and chek it out. Simply click the link below.

Out Standing Bald Cypress Starter Offer



Thanks, Harold Yearout

No comments: